General Service I and II rate applications include the following:
- Religious and charitable institutions, excluding Churches, that were served on a residential rate prior to 29 August 1979 and that request new service, reconnection or upgrade for any reason, including change of ownership, will have an applicable rate applied as determined by the rate application guidelines.
- Service for the construction phase of any Premises other than a Dwelling.
- Dwellings providing lodging with more than nine (9) beds, including boarding and rooming houses, Special Care Establishments, senior citizen homes, nursing homes, hostels and transition homes.
- Combined usage of a Dwelling and a business operation measured by one meter, where the connected load of the business operation, excluding space heating and air conditioning, is greater than two (2) kilowatts.
- Bulk metered Apartment Buildings that combine the service to the Dwelling units and/or the common use areas.
- Service to common areas in Apartment Buildings.
- Any business operation involving both manufacturing/processing and service/repair on which less than one half of the business volume is manufacturing/processing.
- Warehousing, storage and distribution centers on the same property and forming part of a manufacturing or processing operation with one meter where the warehousing, storage and distribution load is greater than one half of the total electricity consumed.
- A retail or wholesale operation on a Farm must install a separate meter to measure that retail/wholesale load.
I and II