That category of Customers in all areas served by NB Power who use electricity chiefly for manufacturing or processing of goods or for the extraction of raw materials and have a minimum contracted demand of 750 kW.
The greatest of:
- The monthly maximum kW demand;
- 90% of the maximum kVA demand;
- 90% of the firm amount reserved in the contract for non-curtailable Customers or 100% of the total contracted amount for curtailable Customers;
- 90% of the maximum demand recorded during the current calendar year excluding April through November;
- 90% of the lesser of the average demand recorded during the previous calendar year, or the previous calendar year excluding April through November;
$12.92 per kW of the billing demand per month
4.75¢ per kWh for all kWh per month
Declining Discount Firm Rate:
New facilities coming into service after April 1, 2000 or facilities that were substantially shut down as at October 1, 2000 are eligible for a declining discount on Demand Charges for the additional firm load.