A service call fee of $44.67 is applicable to the following services:
- Change from temporary to permanent service
- Reconnection of service, including reconnection for Accounts disconnected for nonpayment, installations where services have been upgraded, connections that do not require installation of a service loop, and connection of services that require a meter reading only
- If the meter is removed for testing at the Customer's request and the test results indicate the meter accuracy is within the allowable limits
- Each addition to an existing unmetered Account.
A service call fee is not applicable to the following services:
- Reconnection of service disconnected as a result of fire or other casualty or any incident not the fault of the Customer
- Transfer of service under the landlord service plan.
- Installation of area lights
- Delivery of water heaters rented by NB Power to the Customer's Premises at the location requested by the Customer
- Maintenance of water heaters rented by NB Power to the Customer, including blown fuses, thermostat adjustments and other changes of a minor nature
- Additions to street lighting or traffic control light Accounts
- Disconnection of service
- Service to a Premises to facilitate changes of a minor nature such as meter removal for replacement of siding.