Due to the current extraordinary circumstances stemming from the global Covid-19 pandemic, NB Power is adjusting our tendering process effective immediately. NB Power wants to be sure that we conduct our business in a safe manner and minimize everyone’s potential exposure to covid-19. Please take note of the following effective immediately:
- The procurement department is closed for visits from the public
- Tenders and Addendums will be posted on NBON as usual. There will be no documents available for pickup or mail out.
- NB Power will not be accepting paper bid submissions. Email only or approved e-bidding option as per each tender. No paper or faxed documents will be accepted.
- There will be no public tender openings; results will be posted on the NBON
- There will be no site visits with limited exceptions as acceptable with law and NB Power policy
- Please forward any questions to AllTenders@nbpower.com.
NB Power uses different procurement methods to meet its needs. Larger purchases are often made by issuing a Request for Tender or Request for Proposal which is posted on the New Brunswick Opportunities Network. Smaller purchases are typically made through a Request for Quote where a limited number of suppliers are contacted directly. In a small percentage of cases, NB Power negotiates with specific suppliers based on clearly defined exemptions that are outlined within the Procurement Act & Regulations.
If you have products or services to offer and would like us to be aware of your offerings, please send any relevant information, such as your website or product line card, to email@example.com.
To access NB Power's current tenders, please visit the New Brunswick Opportunities Network (NBON) site.
To access National Maintenance Agreements (NMA) please click here.
Corporate Safety Manual
It is the responsibility of the Contractor to be aware of and abide by applicable safety requirements within NB Power practices and procedures. Adherence to the Corporate Safety Manual is a condition of employment for every employee and Contractor.
Frequently Asked Questions
3. How do I download a tender?
To download a tender you must first login to the NBON site. Once logged in and the tender you would like to download has been located, click the "Attachments Exist" file folder icon. From there, you will see a screen similar to the one below and can simply click the PDF icon to access the file. Once the document opens in the PDF format, you will be able to print and/or save the document.