Key Conditions of Service
The conditions of service listed below are for the benefit of all New Brunswickers and help to ensure a solid understanding of what our customers can expect when dealing with NB Power.
- All bills are due when rendered. A late payment charge of 19.56% per year (1.5% per month) with a minimum of 50¢ will be charged on any unpaid balance.
- Service may be disconnected for non-payment after 30 days.
- Uninterrupted power supply is not guaranteed.
- Power supplied may not be resold or supplied to any other person by the customer without authorization from NB Power.
- Accessibility must be provided to all NB Power owned equipment.