Pay Through Your Bank
Prefer to handle your bills through your financial institution?
- Most banks offer options for paying bills in-person with a teller, at automated banking machines (ABMs), and through online and telephone banking platforms
- Follow your bank’s instructions for adding a new Payee and search for NB Power
- Use your account number from the top right corner of your bill or under Manage Profile in your online account
- Typically, bills paid through financial institutions take two to three business days to be processed and added to your NB Power account
- Always check with your bank for information about fees and charges associated with your account.
Billing and Payment
Don’t have an online account yet?
It’s quick and easy to set one up today. All you need is a recent bill.